Falcon & Falcon DR
Home> Products> Representative Products>Falcon & Falcon DR
|The Seaeye Falcon and Falcon DR are the choice of many leading operators for capability,
versatility and the ability to get the job done.
Lightweight and portable they go where they’re needed - inshore, offshore, down tunnels or for flyaway operations.
Available with a choice of options, tools and accessories, Seaeye Falcons make an ideal platform
for achieving numerous intricate and demanding subsea applications.
|STANDARD FALCON FEATURES
· 300 m (1,000 ft) depth rating, 8.5 kg (19 lbs) payload
· Max 450 m umbilical length upgradeable to 1100 m length with F2 Fibre Optic Pack upgrade
· Magnetically coupled brushless DC thrusters with velocity feedback - 4 vectored and 1 vertical
· 50 kgf (110 lbs) of thrust with 1:1 power to weight ratio, without additional payload
· Distributed intelligence control system
· High resolution colour camera on 180º tilt platform
· Variable intensity 150 Watts of lighting
· Auto heading and depth
· Single phase 100-270 VAC universal auto sensing power input at 2.8 kW.
THE FALCON DR OFFERS THE ADDITIONAL CAPABILITY OF:
· 1000 m depth rating
· Max 1100 m umbilical length with 14 mm diameter umbilical - longer options available
· Tilting variable intensity lights linked to camera tilt mechanism
· F2 fibre optic data and video transmission system.