Home> Products> Representative Products>Panther Plus
|SEAEYE PANTHER PLUS is a light weight work class ROV & an evolution of the Seaeye Panther to provide greater power, payload & interface options.
Forward thrust has been doubled to an impressive 220 kg and lateral thrust increased from 85 kg to 170 kg with a relatively small increase of
the vehicle's in air weight to 500 kg.
Payload has been increased to 105 kg.
These improved performance figures translate into handling characteristics that pilots report as being 'simply spectacular' . A distinguishing feature is
the additional 4 vectored SM5 brushless DC thrusters making a total of 8 vectored thrusters in pairs. The ROV frame has been slightly enlarged to
accommodate these thrusters, improve through frame water flow and provide space for a 12 function hydraulic valve pack for tooling and
Typical applications include drill support and survey operations, for which the vehicle is fully interfaced.
· Max operating depth: 1000 metres
· 220 kg forward thrust (bollard pull)
· 170 kg lateral thrust
· Weighing only 500 kg in air
· 105 kg payload
· 10 brushless DC thrusters with velocity feedback for superior control
· Thruster power supplies split into 2 separate channels for redundancy
· Auto heading and depth with auto altitude option
· Two hydraulic manipulator interfaces
· 12 function hydraulic solenoid valve pack
· Seaeye high torque pan and tilt unit
· Dual channel variable intensity, individually fused, 600 watts of lighting
· Interface for survey sensors
· 4 simultaneous video channels
· Integral video overlay system